Parents of children with an Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorder can spend many years searching for a diagnosis or reason for their child’s pain and symptoms. Learn how you can advocate for your patients when they may be displaying symptoms that suggest an Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorder.
This webinar by Sarah Gray, Founder, and President of ausEE Inc. will explain the different types of Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorders (EGIDs), the symptoms, diagnosis process and current treatment options.
In this video learning activity, you will:
- Gain and awareness of the different types of eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders
- Receive information about the various symptoms experienced for those living with EGIDs including eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Receive an explanation of how EGIDs are diagnosed and the current treatment options available
- A parent/patient perspective story of one journey living with EoE including tube feeding
- An overview of the various support options available from ausEE
This learning activity is one hour in duration. 1 hour of active learning = 1 CPD hour
You will receive a certificate after completing a short quiz to use in your professional development portfolio.